Monday, June 25, 2007

Min Pin Speciality

I got my fill of Miniature Pinschers at The Pacific Northwest Miniature Pinscher Clubs Speciality. I resisted the urge to bring home another pup...two is more than enough! I can hardly believe that it was two years ago that we picked out Berry (or did he pick us out?) at the Min Pin Specialty! One dog in particular caught my eye at the show, I introduced my self to him (his person told me his name is Chip), he was friendly and confident, exactly as a Min Pin should be. Later I was told by a friend that "Chip" is Champion Marlex Mister Chips; "Chip" won best of breed at the National Miniature Pinscher Specialty...he should be confidant after that win!

Ch Marlex Mr. Chips


After watching the Pins in the ring for an hour or so, I went shopping at the dog show. Of course I picked up a few new toys, but the boys will be most impressed by the 16 inch Bully Sticks I bought from Mirabeau Treazurz Pet Supply!

No comments: